Attention!

PERINGATAN: Pemilik blog ini tidak bertanggungjawab terhadap komentar yang diutarakan melalui laman sosial ini. Ia pandangan peribadi pemilik akaun dan tidak semestinya menggambarkan pendirian pemilik blog ini. Segala risiko akibat komen yang disiarkan menjadi tanggungjawab pemilik akaun sendiri.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

choices

only 9 km separates us but it seems as though you're a world apart from me.. never have i imagined that this would be my biggest challenge in life..
n i pray to God constantly to guide me and give me signs so as not to go astray..
yes, in every aspects of life there are choices to be made..
this is a choice that i can never make..
for choosing either one would be my fall..

i don't know whether there will come day that i have to finally make that call..
whatever i may choose, i hope it would not be the end of me..

and for now i must finally admit it..
admit that i cannot be in denial that things are all rosy n sweet..
that there are things i can probably never have my way..
but i can pray, pray, and pray..
that He will guide me and give me strength to go thru whatever that comes with this choice that i maybe one day have to make...

Sasha Lyna 61212

No comments: