Attention!

PERINGATAN: Pemilik blog ini tidak bertanggungjawab terhadap komentar yang diutarakan melalui laman sosial ini. Ia pandangan peribadi pemilik akaun dan tidak semestinya menggambarkan pendirian pemilik blog ini. Segala risiko akibat komen yang disiarkan menjadi tanggungjawab pemilik akaun sendiri.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Some of the things i LOVE about Dossha 17212

Some of the things i love about my wedding was my card :)

I'm sooo blessed with amazing friends, amazing and resourceful :D I asked a school friend to design my wedding card, she's a designer, we both love PURPLE and not too traditional and she was soo happy to lend a hand :)

My wedding was reaaally on a tight budget so i had to reaally find any possible ways to cut as many budget i can.. and having my friend designed it for me helped a lot :) she gave me some designs to choose from and instantaneously i knew we were on the same page :) here are some of the examples she gave...





I fell in love with the first 2 designs and she incorporated both designs and came out with DosSha's perfect card...any1 saw it knew that it was sooooo ME :) and i'm forever thankful and am really lucky that Doss didn't mind having a fiance' who decides everything..HAHAHA!

DosSha 18212 wedding card :)







 The original was mine and i wanted it in ENGLISH..a lot of people had a lot to say bout it but its my wedding card..y can't i have it the way i want :) Doss side, his mom wanted it in Bahasa, I'm ok with it..just don't ask to change mine :)

I also love the Doa that was on the card,


Doa for the Bride & Groom

In the name of Allah Most Gracious Most Merciful,
Ya Allah, 
Bless the solemnisation of this couple with Your Baraqah and Blessings (Rahmat)
May the newly wedded couple be filled with love, utmost respect and tolerance towards each other
May they be blessed with sons and daughters who are Soleh & Solehah
May their path towards marriage is one which is happy & fulfilled
And may You guide them Ya Allah, in their hearts and actions towards the best of Faith and in Religion.

Ameen Ya Rabbal 'Alameen


And for favours/door gifts, i wanted it to be quite personal and sasha-ish... Doss loves to download stuff from the internet and when we started dating, he knew i liked to buy mixed CD's so instead of having to pay for the cd's. every now and then, he'd give mixed cd's of the latest songs at that time..or sometimes, just songs that he wants to give me :) And so, i decided to give mixed cd's with love songs, sort of DosSha's love songs and again my friend helped with the design for the CD..




I loved how simple the last one was..so that was our door gift..and also a few other things compliments of DosSha and my bro in law :)

another deco was my table mat :)


 SUPER LIKE & LOVE!!


AND lastly..my table number's which sadly..i didn't get to use them :( sedih sgt coz they were awesome!!

And another deserved shoutout is to my friends who made my wish of having a candy bar table happened... *tear* :)

Well, those are some of the things i'll forever cherish and what made DosSha weds PERFECTo! :)

(Mrs.) Sasha Lyna



No comments: